Monday, September 7, 2009

Writing Blogs

There was an interesting conversation going on over at Pimp My Novel about how unpublished authors who try to build a web presence are finding it difficult to get their blogs known. With over 18,000 writing blogs out there, how do you make your own blog read and more importantly known throughout the writing community?

I read a good number of agent and editor blogs and try to comment often. Perhaps if people see your name enough, they'll click on your link and become a fan. I know that I have found some funny and interesting blogs that way.

In the meantime, I will continue to post to my blog, facebook and twitter accounts so that when my novel is published, I'll be an old pro at this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after administrator approval.