Monday, May 10, 2010

Swapping Author links

Over at the Book Bazaar on the Kindle Boards today, DB Henson offered to swap links with other authors. What a great idea!

Whenever I get a chance, I love to read through the posts in Book Bazaar and Book Corners and I always seem to come away with something new. Just wish I had more time to browse and comment, but that thing called a "day job" seems to get in the way most days. I love my days off cause I can browse to my heart's content.

I offered to swap links with anyone in DB's post, but in case I miss anyone, feel free to leave me your link in comments and I'll be happy to add your author or blog links.

1 comment:

  1. My Little Thoughts (blog for Michaelbrent Collings) http://www.whoisbillyjones.com/mylittlethoughts

    ReplyDelete

Your post will be published after administrator approval.