Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Other Artistic Endeavor

I mentioned over on the Kindleboards that I was able to afford my new kindle because I made money from my other business.  I got requests for pics so here are a few.

My craft business is making decorated light boxes.  My business partner Sandy and I sell them at craft shows in the fall.  For 2010 we have shows booked October - December in the MA/NH area.  Last year was our first year so here's hoping we do as well or better than 2009.  I sold over 250 boxes last year.  This year I'm aiming for 400.  I've expanded the selection to include more all-season ones.  There are so many designs - just whatever pops into my head at the moment.  Here's a few samples:












2 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas lightboxes! They're gorgeous. I hope you sell out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki! I hope so too - gotta get on the stick and make some more.

    ReplyDelete

Your post will be published after administrator approval.