Thursday, April 24, 2014

What's Your Inspiration? Meet the authors of KICK ASS HEROINES & HOT HEROES

I've been privileged to be part of a new romance collection - KICK ASS HEROINES & HOT HEROES which includes books from New York Times and USA Today best-selling authors and I'd thought it would be fun to learn what inspires these talented women to write. If you haven't 1-clicked your copy yet, what are you waiting for? It's ON SALE for only $.99.  

A collection of romances that will thrill and captivate readers with their strong heroines and oh-so-hot heroes.

That's 8 full-length novels for less than cost of a cup of coffee! 

Amanzon buy link: http://www.amazon.com/Kick-Ass-Heroines-Hot-Heroes-ebook/dp/B00JNEX10U/ref=twoen-20


I put this question to the group. "What inspires you to write?"

SANDRA EDWARDS: Mine is Music. It fuels my imagination.

REGINA DUKE: My inspiration? Maintaining sanity? I'm sure I'm not the only one, but the stories keep unfolding on the little screen in my brain, and writing them down keeps me from going totally crazy. 


TESS ST. JOHN: I, too, would not be sane if I didn't write!!! My inspiration, as sappy as it's going to sound, is love. Every kind of love in my life!

MELISSA OHNOUTKA: Hmm...inspiration: Started off as a way to stay sane when my kids were babies. Now it's life in general. I love watching the stories unfold and then the feeling I get when a scene is going really well or I finally type THE END is such an awesome adrenaline rush!


DEBRA L MARTIN / DEBRA ELIZABETH: My inspiration continues to be my brother, Dave. I never tire of hearing what he has to say about the latest manuscript. Our ideas bounce off each other and I'm always eager to write the next story!

CARA MARSI: My inspiration for writing? I love books and I've always been a sucker for a good love story. I've got characters and stories in my head just crying to get out. I have to give my characters a voice. I've made up stories in my head since I was a little girl. I write the stories I want to read. I have fun writing my stories. And I fall in love with my heroes. I have to write. It's in my DNA. 

KAREN CANTWELL:  I've always enjoyed entertaining people and giving them a reason to smile or even, hopefully, laugh out loud. When I sat down several years ago to take a focused look at what I wanted to write and why, I decided there was enough sadness and despair in the news. I didn't want to add to the darkness - I wanted to uplift people's spirits. So that's my inspiration: laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after administrator approval.