Saturday, April 2, 2011

Funnies: My Cat Snores!

I know that there are people who suffer a snoring spouse and I've had my share of sleepless nights, but this is just too much.  Enter Exhibit A:
Awww...isn't she cute?

Well, that was back in 2006 when she had just been rescued.  I should have known she wasn't going to be a delicate little thing.  Look at those front legs:

Fast-forward to today and this is what that sweet little kitten looks like now.  Isabelle is a stunning cat, no doubt about it, but why didn't anyone ever tell me that Norwegian Forest Cats snore?  She is unbelievably loud especially if she's is under our headboard.  The whole floor vibrates.

"Really, are you talking about me again?"

"Can't you see that I'm busy here?"

"I'm thirsty.  Meow, meow, moew!"

I suppose having 1 cat that snores is bad enough, but when Crystal joins in, it's impossible to hear the TV.
"What?  Why did you wake me up?"

So life goes on in the Martin household.  Writing needs to be done, blog posts need to be formatted and kitties need their lovings even if that time is when I'm trying to type.  I have to say, that I've gotten very good at typing around my cat!

How about you?  What does your cat or dog do to thwart your writing efforts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after administrator approval.