Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kitty Funnies: Will You Be My Friend?

My cats provide endless entertainment to me.  Crystal is a 13-year-old long-haired grey tabby and Isabelle is a 5-year-old Norwegian Forest Cat.  The other day I watched as Isabelle tried once again to engage Crystal into being her friend.  The pictures don't do them justice, but here's a peek at how it all went down.

Enter the whipper-snapper, Isabelle:
Sitting in the window looking all-innocent
Here's Crystal, the sweetest cat, but she has no patience for the shenanigans of Isabelle.

Don't bother me, I'm finally snuggled in the pillows
Isabelle jumped down off her perch and jumped on the bed which, of course, meant that Crystal was disturbed.  She stands up, stretches and walks down to the bottom of the bed trying to get as far away from Isabelle as she can.  No such luck, Isabelle follows her and flops down right next to her:

Will you be my friend? Isabelle pleads

As you can see, Isabelle is not some dainty little kitty.  Look at those feet.  When she plops down, the bed shakes.  From the look on Crystal's face, she is not pleased.  But will she accept Isabelle today?

I'm thinking - should I accept her today?

NO - go away!!!
Never fear, Isabelle wasn't discouraged.  She'll keep bugging (I mean) trying to get Crystal to love her! Tomorrow is a new day.





1 comment:

Your post will be published after administrator approval.