Saturday, January 29, 2011

Review of FOOL MOON by Jim Butcher

 4 of 5 stars

Fool Moon is the second in the Harry Dresden series by Jim Butcher. I'm a bit late to this series and there are numerous other detailed reviews for this book so I won't rehash the plot again, but if you like werewolves then you'll enjoy this book.

Suffice it to say, I love Harry Dresden. He's a great wizard, but the author allows him to make mistakes and do stupid things. That's what makes him so likeable. In this book, Harry gets beat up a lot - way more than the average person can stand in 24 hours and that's my only complaint about this book. I know Harry is a wizard and all, but he was shot and beat way too much for even him to be able to pull off what he did. 

I loved the internal dialogue and I especially love Bob, the skull. He's such a good sidekick. I hope Mr. Butcher includes him more in future books.

This is a fun and entertaining book and I definitely recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after administrator approval.