Saturday, April 23, 2011

Need Suggestions for more Panel Discussions

The panel discussions that I've done in the past are extremely popular with my followers.  They get hits everyday which is awesome.  It's time to set up a few more!

So, I like to put out a call for suggestions for some new topics for panel discussions.  If you suggest a topic and want to comment on it as well, be sure to let me know in the comments section.  You don't have to comment, just make a suggestion, if there is a writing topic you'd like to see discussed.  I'll find the authors to comment on the topic, no problem.

You can see the full list of discussions I've already done in the side bar.

What topic do you want to see discussed?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debra,

    Your panel discussions have been fantastic, relevant, and thought-provoking. They've covered the gamut, but how about a question on how authors approach writing short stories as compared with how they approach writing a novel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keith,

    Thank you for your suggestion. I will add it to the list of suggestions that people emailed to me.

    I'm glad you enjoy the panel discussions. Will just have to keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete

Your post will be published after administrator approval.