Friday, August 26, 2011

Spotlight: SEEING SPOTS by Ellen Fisher



The story of one man's obsession with spots... and where his obsession leads.

Dare Greene and Kathy Parrish have longed for each other since high school, but their own insecurities have kept them apart.  One day, a glimpse of a leopard-spotted bra changes everything between them.  But are they prepared for ALL the changes they'll experience together?

A contemporary romantic comedy with a paranormal twist.

Buy Links:
Amazon:

B&N: 

Author bio:
I'm an author of romance who writes, or tries to, around plenty of distractions. I have four kids ranging from six to sixteen, and two young and energetic Australian shepherds.
My first book (a colonial Virginia romance entitled The Light in the Darkness) was published by Bantam in 1998. A few years later, I started writing ebooks. Overall, I've published fourteen novels and novellas, ranging from historicals to sci-fi romance to contemporaries. I've been nominated for two Romantic Times awards, and have won an EPIC award (as well as finaling six times). You can visit me at www.ellenfisherromance.com.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after administrator approval.