Friday, March 30, 2012

#Romance + a GIFT CARD, how FABULOUS!

Best-selling author, Sandra Edwards, is sponsoring a monthly contest and you can win a $100 gift card to either Amazon, Barnes & Nobles or iBookstore (your choice.)

You can also find all the details on how to enter at her Facebook author page: https://www.facebook.com/SandraEdwards.Author

CONTEST UPDATE:

As many of you know, I've decided to run a contest for all my readers out there. The main thing I'm changing is that this will be a reoccurring contest. A new winner will be chosen EVERY MONTH beginning in April!

MONTHLY GRAND PRIZE: $100 gift certificate from Amazon, BN or iBookstore (winner's choice).

TO ENTER: all you need to do is review one (or all) of my books. The review can be GOOD or BAD, it doesn't matter to me. Just leave a review giving your opinion of the book.

Post your review anywhere online (i.e., Amazon.com, BN.com, Goodreads, your blog, or any other place you can think of), then send me a message (via Facebook or email) and let me know where you posted the review.

For each review, you'll get one entry per site where you've posted the review. So, the more places you post, and the more books you review, the more chances you have to win! Posting your review to online bookstores like Amazon.com, BN.com and the iBookstore gets two entries per review.

If you've already posted a review for any of my books at Amazon, BN, etc., just message me and let me know where the reviews are posted and you'll be entered into the contest.

First round of the contest ends April 30th. Winner will be chosen via Random.org. Winner will be notified via email, and will be announced here on my Facebook fan page and at my website by May 10th.

For subsequent months, the contest will end on the last day of the month and the winner will be announced by the 5th of the following month. You only need to send me your information once. Past review info will remain in the "pot" until you win!

*Spreading the word is encouraged!*

Disclaimer: A positive review is not necessary to win. Contest may end at any time. In the event the contest is cancelled, a prize will be issued for the month in which cancellation takes place, and the contest will officially end on the last day of that month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after administrator approval.