Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Gift for My Readers!

UPDATE: This title is no longer FREE.

I'm setting ASSASSIN'S CURSE free today. If you're a fan of epic fantasy, be sure to grab a copy. It's just a small thing I can do to thank all of the readers that keep coming back to my blog every day. Thank you for making Two Ends of the Pen such a success.


Amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Curse-Witch-Prophecy-ebook/dp/B006T3HN2A

Book Blurb:
When elite assassin Jeda received his assignment to kill a witch and deliver her twin daughters to the Countess of Berkshire, he had no idea it would be his last. The witch stuns him with an elemental blast, but not before he's able to throw his knife. When Jeda regains consciousness, the dying witch is performing a compelling spell between him and her twin daughters.  Now bonded to the girls, Jeda's old life is forfeit. His only thought is to take the girls and run as far away as he can. He has no idea that the twins are the ones spoken of in the long-lost prophecy of The Witch Stone. Forces are gathering: the white witches want to teach them; the Countess wants her grandchildren back, and the guild has sent their best assassin to bring Jeda back, dead or alive.

Jeda must use all of his assassin skills to stay one step ahead of them all, but will it be enough to save himself and keep the children of prophecy alive?


3 comments:

  1. I managed to snag this while it was free, and just finished reading it about two hours ago. I must say I really enjoyed it, I'm looking forward to seeing how the twins deal with the news that Mave imparted towards the end. I'm already eagerly awaiting the next book. The only thing that made me sad was that there didn't look like there was any information on your webpage about the series or this specific book. Thanks for all your hard work and for the chance to read this compelling tale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian,

    Thanks so much for your comment. I thrilled that you enjoyed Assassin's Curse. There is a page dedicated to the Witch Stone titles here on the blog. Dave and I are currently working on the sequel, Witch's Curse, and plan to publish it by the end of 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update, I'm always a little happier when I have an idea of when the next book I'm waiting for is coming out. Unfortunately now I get to sit down and wait for several that I'm anticipating this year, starting with one of my new favorites and only steampunk book I have ever liked, by Pip Ballantine and Tee Morris, which is coming out next month, but you're on the list now as well.

    ReplyDelete

Your post will be published after administrator approval.