Thursday, March 28, 2013

New #Paranormal Release: KEEP ME GHOSTED by Karen Cantwell


Book blurb:
Ghosts. Do you Believe?

Sophie Rhodes doesn't have a choice. She's surrounded by them.

Desperate to pay the bills, 29-year-old Sophie ignores the advice of her stuffy spirit-friend, Marmaduke Dodsworth, and takes a job with the handsome Dr. Callahan, an optometrist with a desperate situation of his own. The good doctor's problem? He has a spirit-friend as well: one with a fiery crush and a vicious jealous streak. When chemistry starts to brew between Sophie and Dr. Callahan, his green-eyed ghost wreaks some bad-tempered havoc, scaring away his patients and putting Sophie on edge. Will Sophie give up the ghost and quit the new job, or buck up and find a way to rid Dr. Callahan of his pesky specter, freeing their romance to find a life of its own?

Buy Links:
Amazon: buy icons listed below

BN: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/keep-me-ghosted-karen-cantwell/1114917068

Kobo: http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Keep-Me-Ghosted/book-xCfUH3AkUkqfvFokN1Nryg/page1.html?s=kPay1ePzwEyYExoC0qGDQw&r=8

Author bio:
I have been writing plays and short stories for many years, some of which are published in short story collections.

My first novel, TAKE THE MONKEYS AND RUN, is a comedy-mystery, inspired, to some degree by a true monkey sighting in my own neighborhood. Because I love to laugh as well as make other people laugh, I have great fun writing the characters Barbara Marr, her friends and her adversaries. When I set out to write this book, I knew I wanted to write something that readers would say, "Now that was FUN." I HOPE I have achieved that goal. And if I did, please feel free to drop me a line at and let me know! I love to hear from readers. (especially if they LIKE the book!)

Books in the Barbara Marr series are: TAKE THE MONKEYS AND RUN (#1), CITIZEN INSANE (#2), AND SILENCED BY THE YAMS (#3). SATURDAY NIGHT CLEAVER (#4) will be released December of 2013. You can also enjoy a Barbara Marr short story collection, THE CHRONICLES OF MARR-NIA, as well a holiday short story, IT'S A DUNDER-BULL WIFE. All are available on Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after administrator approval.