Tuesday, April 2, 2013

NEW #Fantasy Release: THE FOREVER KNIGHT by John Marco



Book Blurb:
Lukien is the Bronze Knight, beloved by his kingdom and renowned in battle throughout his world. After betraying his king and losing his beloved, he wishes only for death, but rather than die, Lukien is given a chance for redemption: to be the protector of the Inhumans—those fragile mortals who live deep in the desert, far from the prying eyes of their world. These remarkable individuals have been granted magical powers in exchange for the hardships and handicaps life has handed them. And Lukien, now immortal himself, must be their champion. But how can one man, even an immortal warrior, protect hundreds from a world of potential enemies?


 
Author bio:
In case you don't know me, I'm John Marco and I'm a fantasy writer. I've written seven books so far, including the Tyrants and Kings trilogy and the books of the Bronze Knight Lukien. My next book, The Forever Knight, is due out on April 2, 2013. I also write short stories from time to time, and these you can find at Amazon as well. Like a lot of fantasy fans, I'm a proud nerd and often blog about nerdy things over at my blog--thehappynerd.com. Or, if it's easier for you to remember, just type in johnmarco.com and that will take you over to my blog as well. Hope to see you there!




2 comments:

  1. Deb, thanks for posting this. And thank you for all the great support you've given me and my books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! Hope your release day is awesome. Let the sales begin!

      Delete

Your post will be published after administrator approval.