Saturday, July 31, 2010

Motorcycle Research

Today was an outstanding day in NE and my husband and I took off early this morning to do some motorcycle research.  For those of you who don't know my husband that means "picking out his next bike."  I have lost count of all the bikes he has owned, some I loved, some I hated, but one thing I know for sure, a motorcycle doesn't stay around too many years in our house.

We did test ride a new Ducati touring bike - ohhhh....very fast and we wanted to test ride a BMW RT, but there weren't any in the showroom.  Oh well, maybe next time.  So today really did end up being a research day.  We came home on the same Triumph we started out on.  I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share with you some of the most spectacular roads in the world for riding a motorcycle.  These are from our European tour when we rode through Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Leichtenstein, and Austria.  Happy Motoring!



These two pictures are from the same day - at the bottom of the mountain, green grass and at the top of the mountain - snow.  Those are the Italian Alps in the distant.

How could you not love that view - absolutely spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after administrator approval.