Thursday, September 2, 2010

Funnies...

This blog is my professional window to the world.  I try to blog about things that people would be interested in reading from the latest publishing news to up and coming authors you should be reading, but sometimes  you just don't want to be your professional self.  You want to be silly.  So this is me being silly.  


These are great.  Enjoy!


To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.


How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?


Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.


I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted pay checks.


I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.


Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?


Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.


The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!  


There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.


I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.


I always take life with a grain of salt,...plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after administrator approval.