Saturday, December 14, 2013

New #Horror Release: SWAY by Matthew Keith





Book Blurb:
A psychological thriller/horror that explores the inner workings of a man who had some of the worst experiences possible as a child. Now, as an adult, he is revisiting his childhood demons, trying to put it all together, all the while unaware that that's what he is doing.

Through the re-emergence of a recurring childhood nightmare, he works toward beating back the man representative of a society holding him in check.

Is it real, the product of a doctor who chemically induces his patients into visiting the dream as a means of control, or is it nothing more than the ravings of insanity manifesting itself through a dream?

Buy Links:



Author Bio:
I live in Kentucky near Fort Knox with my wife, 2 children, and our dog "Elvis". Although I have been writing for the better part of a decade, I have only recently begun publishing novels.

"Sway" is my third novel, and is very different from my first two which were the first two in a trilogy, "Watchers of the Night"—a sci-fi fantasy adventure about a young man who can walk the night in his dreams. He is recruited by an agency run by the United Nations that uses people like him to gather intelligence. The first book in that trilogy, published in April 2013, won 5th place in the annual critiquemynovel.com writing contest.

My next project, currently underway and due for release in the spring, is the final installment of that trilogy, "The Fall of Astralis". After finishing the Watchers trilogy, it is my intention to head back into darker fiction and continue to test my boundaries as a writer.

My author website is www.matthewkeith.net which directly links to my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after administrator approval.