Friday, June 29, 2012

Kitty Funnies: Should I Eat You or...?

You never know when you'll make a new friend if you just take the time.

My best stalker pose-What's this?

I'm touching you!

Attack! It's a wild animal.
I'm so exhausted! Can we attack later?
What? You want to be friends?
My new friend! I'm so glad I didn't eat you. Thanks for watching over me!
Now who can't smile over this? Maybe animals know more than humans? If you take the time to get to know someone, you may make a new friend. At least that's how it goes in a perfect world.

What about you? What's the oddest pet friends you've seen?

6 comments:

  1. Good thing the parakeet wasn't overly upset by this; just the scare could've killed it, y'know... and the kitten could have seriously hurt the bird. That said, picture 4 and the last picture are definitely "d'awwwww"-worthy :-) The kitten looks like it's smiling. Are these adorable little critters yours? It's a pretty little kitten, love the coat pattern. Persian? Persian mix? I love the look of a classic tabby - my Erasmus is a classic tabby (and Tiger is spotted and Fluff diffuse), but he's so terribly allergic to fleas. I try to pull them of him every chance I get, but he still tends to scratch and lick most of his fur out :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy,

    No, these are not my pets. Found this pics online and thought it was too cute to pass up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little scary but definitely cute at the end...they are adorable together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. massive massive :-) i like it, animals are always more wisley than human.... nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. a beautiful message conveyed by these cute friends to humans: leave enmity and be friends:)

    ReplyDelete

Your post will be published after administrator approval.