Friday, January 24, 2020

Are you looking for more exposure for your book without having to pay through the nose?


Every author knows to get your book in front of as many eyes as possible is time consuming and in many cases very costly. However, ads can be one of the best way to garner sales and future fans of their work. Many authors do not have the means to pay for some of the top ad sites and here is a viable alternative. I’ve also used a number of various ad sites and I recently came across one site that is easy to use and submits your book to a number of sites on your behalf all for LESS than the price of a cup of coffee!

It’s ANNIE’S BOOK SUBMISSION SERVICES and I’ve used her services for 2 upcoming ad campaigns. Annie is a delight to work with and responded to my requests in a timely manner. There was no waiting days or weeks to find out if she would submit your book. So, if you’re looking for a different ad site, be sure to check out Annie’s Book Submission Services.

Link:



Here’s the info and submission prices:

Authors, are you tired of spending hours looking up sites where you could promote your books and then filling out tedious forms to submit your books for their consideration? Time is money, and those are hours you could be spending writing! Wouldn't you rather pay one (very low) fee to have someone do it for you?

The Short Version:
For $2.99, tell me the next set of dates in which your book will temporarily be free, and I will submit it to 28 book promotion sites (a set list). They may or may not all decide to feature the book, but it will be submitted to them.

Or, for $1.99, tell me the next set of dates in which your book will temporarily be 99 cents (if it's permanently 99 cents, that's fine too; just pick some dates when you want it featured) and I will submit it to 15 sites that accept 99 cent books. They may or may not all decide to feature the book, but it will be submitted to them.

Or, for $1.99, tell me the next set of dates in which you would like your permafree book to be featured, and I will submit it to 13 sites that accept permafree books. They may or may not all decide to feature the book, but it will be submitted to them.

Another option: instead of paying the fees mentioned above through PayPal, you could buy one of my ebooks instead. :-) (Click on the covers in the sidebar to the right to find out more about each one.) Most of them are $2.99 or less; feel free to pick any one of them at any price (as long as it's not free at the time) and either download it for yourself or "gift" it to a friend. (I emailed Amazon to make sure this doesn't violate their terms of service, and they assured me it's okay.) If you choose this option, simply take a screenshot or forward me the confirmation email from Amazon that shows what book you bought (you can send it to AnnieDouglassLima (at) gmail (dot) com), and indicate on my form that you've done so.
The Long Version:
Want to know more about how it works? Don't understand how/why I can offer a service like this so cheaply? Click here for the full details, complete with screenshots and explanations of each step.

*Sorry, but I won't submit erotica or books promoting religions other than Christianity. Don't take it personally if that's what you write. We can still be friends! :-) But I can't in good conscience help to promote those books.
Fill out the form below and let me submit your book to up to 31 promo sites for you for about the cost of a cup of coffee! (There's a link to pay through PayPal at the end.


http://anniedouglasslima.blogspot.com/p/book-submission-services.html


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Book Submission Services! I hope your readers find it helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Your post will be published after administrator approval.