Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fellow Blogger, Kristen Lamb

Today I was reading some tweets and came across one from Kristen Lamb directing me to her blog.  What a great site.  Kristen is the author of WE ARE NOT ALONE: The Writers Guide to Social Media. You can read her blog here, Warrior Writer Blog.  The Warrior Writer Blog is dedicated to teaching authors tactics to survive and thrive in the new paradigm of publishing.


There are great links like:




Now who doesn't like post titles like that.  There is a lot of great information on her site and I certainly plan on scrolling through it.  Thanks Kristen for tweeting today!

4 comments:

  1. Awww...thanks Debra for the shout out. I had a lot of fun writing them, so I am super happy you enjoyed! This is all stuff we need to learn about, so my goal is to make it fun.

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen,

    Glad I saw your tweet! Your blog has lots of great information and I wanted as many authors to see it as possible.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very happy I found this blog! It is a welcome relief to see friendly bloggers as well as friendly authors. I look forward to future posts as well as having my future book reviewed by you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megan,

    Glad you stopped by! Be sure to come back - have lots of posts featuring new authors and some great new books!

    ReplyDelete

Your post will be published after administrator approval.